Fabric stretch controller, Fabric shrinkage controller, Fabric elongation controller.
- The performance of the textile mills can be determined from the loom shed efficiency which entirely depends upon the quality of sized beam production.
- The stretch % occurs during sizing which is one of the important factors in producing quality sized beam. The stretch caused by tension leads to an increase in length and reduced cross section. This phenomenon affects the strength of the fiber considerably.
- The property of the quality sized yarn for good weaving performance is high elongation at break. If this falls below a certain minimum, warp breaks will increase. The stretch, the yarn undergoes during sizing should be at minimum possible level and particularly wet zone stretch should be as low as possible.
- Simple technique being used for measuring of length of yarn and to know the % of stretch on sizing machine.
- Add towards preventive maintenance, as system is having provision to monitor slippage of PIV or misalignment of multi-motor drive
- Performance is independent of varying characteristic of the machines type and weight of the yarn and change in production speed.
- Durable working, ease of operation with reliability of the result.
- SENSING HEAD
- Each sensor with sturdy mounting bracket and connected by special cables.
- CONTROL CABINATE
- Amplifier, integrator, compactor, memory circuits and display section are housed in an elegant cabinet.
- LIGHT INDICATING SYSTEM
- Green flashing indication:
Less % than desired.
- Yellow flashing indication:
Normal i.e. % is same as set value within set tolerance limits.
- Red flashing indication:
More % than desired.
- AUTOMATIC CONTROL
- Complete circuitory on plug-in-type printed circuit board to operate control elements to control automatically the % of elongation / stretch.
- OPETATING VOLTAGE
- 220V AC +/- 10 %, 50 C/S.