Residual moisture indicator and controller, natural moisture regain controller, sizing moisture controller.
- System measures the % moisture on the material it is exposed to.
- MOISTRON range of instruments work on the principle of measurement of resistance of yarn or fabric/paper etc. which is a relating logarithmic function of moisture content.
- The equipment can be installed on sizing machine stenters, drying machines where moisture content at the exit end is required to be kept uniform.
- THIS INCREASE PRODUCTION & ELIMINATES WASTAGE OF ENERGY ENSURES QUALITY OF THE PRODUCT.
- Besides Textile Industry these instruments find application in Jute, paper, tobacco, tea, coffee, agriculture & food processing industries also.
- Digital indication of Moisture content in percentage.
- Flashing lights to show the DRY-NORMAL or MOIST condition of fabric or yarn..
- Adaptability to all standard types of dryer.
- CONTROL proportional to speed of the machine by techo-feed back.
- Progressive, deviation dependent step-type control system with PID characteristics.
- Continuous and accurate modulation over a wide range of machine speeds, thereby adapting to differing dwell times at various speeds.
- System available with suitable measuring range and measuring electrodes for measurement of moisture content with or without automatic control for paper / food processing / ceramic / sanitary ware / agriculture / gum mfg. Plant and other chemical processes to suit applications.
- Backed by performance guarantee & efficient after–sales-services.
||Single phase 230V AC, 50 Hz.
||3.5 to 20%
||10 to 40%
|| 7 to 32%
||7 to 32%
|* Staple fibre
||7 to 40%
|| 6 to 30%
|| 3 to 17%
||1 to 5%
|| 0.5 to 2.25%
|| 3.5 to 29%
|* Food Grains
|| 2 to 15%
|| 2 to 15%
|* Oil seeds
|| 2 to 20%
| Paper, Ceramic, Tea, Wood, Sand.
PID characteristic with :
- Two relays with contact rated of 1 Amp. Non inductive load or
- 4-20 mA or
- 0-10 V
MOISTURE INDICATOR AND AUTOMATIC CONTROLLER