Fabric Heat setting controller, Fabric Dwell time controller, Infrared Sensor Temperature Controller, Fabric Temperature Controller, Non contact temperature controller, Stenter ( tenter ) temperature controller, Uniform drying Controller, Fabric temperature measurement.
- Semitronik’s automatic heat-setting and control system optimizes your drying and heat-setting processes by measuring the fabric temperature in the stenter and automatically controlling the fabric running speed.
- The fabric temperature is measured through infra-red non-contact temperature sensor, which works on the principle of heat radiation.
- The sensor is mounted on the top of the stenter chamber pointing towards the fabric in process.
- Infra-red pyrometer can withstand temperature of 0-250°C.
- Sensor has accuracy of ± 1°C.
- System generates proportionate output in forms of 4-20mA to control fabric speed.
- PC-based display and control unit with stenter monitoring system (optional).
FABRIC TEMPERATURE PROFILE SYSTEM